viernes, junio 19

Time is ticking out



This is the name of one song from The Cranberries, a great song, one I really love... but today I want to talk about time...

Some time ago, I was thinking about Mexico and if I really want to go one more time... of course my instant answer was Yes!, but this time I have an special event to go to... I am going to Angies wedding and that feels me with a lot of good emotions.

So, in the moment Angie tell me she is going to get married in september, I think, I would like to go, but there's a lot of time to this moment... but a week ago, when I buy my ticket I face of the reallity... just three months and I am going to fly again to this beautiful country... this beautiful country who gave me all its hospitality... And I am once again very exited, a lot of good things happen in my memory in my heart and I just want to run there.

Mexico is like a mistical place for me, I fell in love with it sice my fisrt visit, and now I can fell this conection stronger everyday...

I want to run to Mexico right now.... I need vacations.

6 comentarios:

El Mostro dijo...

Ah, claro, a México si y a Baires, no... que bonito...

Storm Bunny dijo...

Face it Honey, you may have been born in Costa Rica from Costa Rican parents, but you are MEXICAN. Might as well do the things you need to get your citizenship. God knows I know what's like to be filled with so many wishes and emotions for a land you are far away from. God knows I know what's like to yearn to be with your friends from there, hold them, be able to call them not through International Long Distance, but National Long Distance or simply Local Call.

But one day, one day, my friend, and our dreams will come true.

La Peque dijo...

Estoy con el Mostro, eh!
Por ahí si le protestamos juntos se apiada y viene prontito!!!

Ivana Carina dijo...

Naaa chicos, a Dragoncita le tira México... Jajaja! ^.^

Sweetie, antes que el tiempo se acabe, andá a mi casita que tenés una tareíta... Ji ji ji jii... ^.^

Besotes y buen finde!!

Mónica dijo...

besotes amiga y viva México jajaja

Bsss.

Carlos dijo...

Estás enamorada de Mx dragoncita!, y su, es un país verdaderamente místico y lleno de bellezas.

O sea que tu amiga se casa en septiembre?